Managed IT Solutions
Managing your businesses IT can be time consuming, complex, costly and distracting. By outsourcing your IT you can focus on your business while we handle all your IT needs. By outsourcing your IT you could benefit from:
- Reduced Overheads. Managed IT services are a cost effective method for managing your business’ IT requirements, as you do not need to hire IT staff in house. Having an IT department in house can be costly especially if you do not require the services of IT experts on a daily basis. By outsourcing your IT department, you are able to only pay for IT support when you need it and as you need it.
- Increased Efficiency.Outsourcing IT support also allow you increase business productivity and efficiency as you are able to focus on what you do best, rather than having to solve complex IT problems.
- Scalability. You have a team of IT experts – not just one – on hand, at your demand to help solve IT problems as they arise, no matter how big or small.
- Customised Plans. You can customise your managed IT services plan to suit your business needs and budgets.
- Accountability. Your IT services provider is accountable for the functionality and performance of their services.
A computer network is any set of computers or devices connected to each other with the ability to exchange data. Examples of networks are:
Our cabling department specialises in the cabling of small to large businesses, whether you need to add onto your existing network or you need cabling down for a new office, our cabling team will be able to assist you.
For those businesses looking for fast and consist network speeds the Fibre Optics is the answer for you. ScottNET offers both indoor and outdoor splicing and termination of Fibre Optic cables.
Whether you are looking for wireless at home or within your business, a wireless hot spot for your clients to connect to or a wireless solution for your estate, ScottNET has the expertise to assist you with the right solution.
VoIP Telephony Solutions
Reap the benefits of cost-effective telephony solutions with VoIP. We provide innovative communication solutions for small to large business users including IP PBX / Hosted PBX, voice termination services & wireless connectivity.
As technology has improved so has telephone systems. An IP PBX system has more functionality than your traditional PBX system at the same cost. Our IP PBX system is highly scalable and grows and expands with your business.
Virtual PBX is the perfect solution for the small to medium business looking for the functionality of a PBX but without having to expense the cost of purchasing a PBX system. vPBX is feature-rich, it is flexible and it is forever.
Voice Over IP
If you are currently using traditional telephone lines for all your outgoing calls you are probably paying up to 30% more than you need to. By routing your calls over the Internet (VoIP) you will benefit from reduced calling rates, including per second billing from the very first second.
From Desktop and Laptop repairs, to iPad’s and monitors our team of qualified technicians will be able to assist you with any of your hardware components. Bring your computer into one of our offices so that we can assess your computer and assist you with getting your device back up and running as soon as possible.
These days a website is no longer optional but a crucial component for any business or organisation. As technology changes so do websites so contact our team of expert web designers today to assist you with updating your current website or getting your business online. Below are a few websites from our portfolio.